Monroe County, Tennessee - April 2, 2005
Saturday - 10:30 a.m.
Blue Springs Road -
Dairy Herd - Milking Equipment
Directions: From Hwy. 11 in
Sweetwater, take Hwy. 68 North toward Watts Bar, Go 4.4 miles,
turn right on County Road 298, Go 2.7 miles, turn right on County Road
299, Go 2/10 of mile, turn left of Roy Lonas Road
& follow signs.
From Hwy. 58 & 68 Junction take Hwy. 68 South toward Sweetwater, Go
9.9 miles, turn left on County Road 298, Go 2.7 miles, turn right on
County Road 299, Go 2/10 of mile, turn left on Roy Lonas Road & follow
2001 Massey Ferguson 4245 Cab Tractor
with 1030 Front End Loader, Pallet Forks, Hay Spear
& Bucket. (Low Hours)
All Milking, Pregnancy and Age Records of the Herd Will
be Announced on the Day of Auction.
60 Milk Cows
40 Milking, 20 Dry
Inspection: Friday, April 1, 2005 from 3 p.m.
to 5 p.m.
and morning of sale or by appointment.
Gehl 1620 Tandem Axle Silage Wagon (New)
Dairy Equipment & Farm Machinery
- 1000 Gallon zero stainless
- Team oiless vacumn pump
- 8 Delaval Milkers
- 8 Delaval 65 lb. weigh jars
- Stainless stell wash vat
- Double 4 Clay Stalls
- 2001 Massey Ferguson 4245 Cab Tractor with 1030
front end loader, pallet forks, hay spear & bucket (Low
- 1977 John Deere 4230 Tractor
- 1996 Kubota 1700 4x4 tractor
- Bellsaw Sawmill PTO driven
- 1350 John Deere Disc Bine
- DM80 Bushog Disc Mower,
- Honda 400 Foreman 4-Wheeler, 4 Wheel drive
- 2001 Knight Feed Mixer wagon with scales
- 12 foot silage converter
- New Holland silage blower
- 865 Gehl silage chopper
- Wind Row head
- Gehl 970 tandem axle silage wagon
- silage wagon
- 2 20 foot tandem hay wagons
- 3-bottom International plow
- 7-shank Athens 156 chisel plow
- 12 foot Taylor Way offset harrow
- 8 foot Taylor Way finish disc
- 12 foot Pico Culti-mulcher
- Box blade
- 2 post hole diggers, 3 point hitch
- Gooseneck flatbed trailer
- Assortment of barn fans & gas heaters
- 20'x60' silo, half full of wheat feed
- 12'x100' trench silo full of beans & millet
Sale Rain or
Shine Under the Tent
No Buyer's Premium!
What You Bid is What You Pay!!
Personal Property: All items must be paid
in cash or good check on day of auction.